10.22.2003

Alright, here we are right smack in the middle of first quarter exam week. As I speak, it's three down and two more to go. I've drank so much coffee this week that my skin is turning to kind of a mocha hue and my body emits the odour of Starbucks French Roast - its quite pleasant really. My blood is now estimated by doctors to actually contain 33% coffee - I'm blowing way over the legal limit. At least it will all be over soon, and many festivities are planned for Friday night. Everybody is psyched to celebrate the successful completion of our first quarter.

As you might have noticed, my blog is now equipped to handle digital images. This is due to Blogger's recent partnership with Google. In the past the fine folks at Blogger, who host this and thousands of other fine blogs, was bandwidth constrained. They offered "Blogger Pro" which allowed you to put pics on your blog, but charged for the service. The plain vanilla Blogger was free but you weren't allowed to eat up their bandwidth by posting images. Now Google has partnered with Blogger, in part because they believe blogs are good for the web (due to all the linking going on) - ergo good for their business model. As you probably know, Google has bandwidth coming out of their ass. So, Bingo - Blogger with images is now free. Big props to Google on that one.

So I thought I'd take the opportunity to post some images from Rotman and the U of T:



Rotman from the outside



Inside Rotman (The Atrium)


The Rotman Trading Lab


The Great Hall at Hart House
A favorite place of mine to study - but they don't have the wireless network in there yet.

By the way, we didn't get a winner in my obscure pop culture referencing challenge from a couple weeks back. The correct answer was Ed Whalen and Stampede Wrestling. Y'all are going to have to do a lot better than that in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home