12.15.2004

Guestblogging from Detroit

Gents: I am flabbergasted by the lack of constructive reporting that is supposed to be coming out of Toronto. It seems that our fearless journalist is either holed up in the local watering hole, drowning in his sorrows, madly in love with some new squeeze or has just stopped caring about TAML all together.

You know what I say? "NONSENSE"!

In his absence, I will pick up the pen and donate my time and resources toTAML. First, I'd like to touch on the labor dispute in the NHL these days.You know what I say? "NONSENSE"! I listened to both Gary Bettman and Bob Goodenall yesterday and both of those guys don't have a clue. Jayman's prediction, no season this year, replacement players next year and then an agreement that will bring peace to the NHL. Far-fetched you say? It worked in the NFL and in MLB......

The Death of Dime-bag Darrell. Shocking and completely devastating. How someone could do that to a person is just beyond words. I was a big fan of Pantera and Dime will be missed. This will change everything about attending live shows now. Cheap tickets are a thing of the past because now there will be more security and more hassles. To the ballsack that caused this, I hope you rot.

Fatherhood. I'm digging it, it's all I live for anymore. To be able to roll around on the floor with your kid is the best feeling in the world. I also think that little Thea is going to grow up a metal-head, she has taken a liking to my Iron Maiden DVD's and she's a big fan of "Number of the Beast".

Anyway hope all is well with everyone.

We'll check you out soon.jw



Clearly, this character needs to start his own blog. Hang in there, exams are almost over - coming soon: New year predictions & the first annual TAML awards.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thistle and Maple Leaf said...

It's OK because Dimebag Dahlie is gonna take over and pick up the torch.

12/16/2004 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/16/04 Start my own blog????? Half the time I can't even start my car. I will contribute to this fine blog time to time, but I find that if I rant and rave too much, nobody would listen (or read in this case) anymore.

The Walerski Tribe would like to wish everyone a great holiday and a happy new year!

12/16/2004 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor:i can pretty much save everone some time and post a quick blog here. Went to work,came home drank beer,watched Trailer Park Boys. (this is good for 365 Days of the year)

12/18/2004 1:05 PM  
Blogger Thistle and Maple Leaf said...

I'd read that. What kind of beer was it? How many did you have? What happened on the show? I want to know.

12/19/2004 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home